Wines of the World
There are many wine producing countries in the world. We have had the pleasure of sampling from several, and have brought them here to the Firehouse to share with Sacramento.
- 2006 Antinori Pian delle Vigne, Brunello di Montalcino, Italy
- 2009 El Nido, Jumilla, Spain
- 2005 Alpha Estate Xinomavro, Amydeon, Greece
- 2009 Mollydooker The Velvet Glove Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Australia
- 2005 Casa Lapostolle Clos Apalta Limited Release, Rapel Valley, Argentina
- 2007 Peregrine Pinot Noir, Central Otago, New Zealand
- 2005 Dow Vale do Bomfim Reserva, Douro, Portugal
- 2007 Château de Beaucastel, Châteauneuf-du-pape, France[
- 2007 S.A. Prüm Wehlener Sonnenuhr Old Vines Riesling Spätlese, Mosel, Germany
- 2006 Anthonij Rupert Nemesia (Chardonnay/Viognier/Chenin Blanc), Franschhoek, South Africa
- 2011 Yarden Chardonnay, Galilee, Israel
Created by The Firehouse Cru.